Civilian biogas tank is made from SMC or GFRP material by molding technology under high temperature and high pressure.
Compared with the common biogas tank, GFRP/SMC Biogas tank has the following features:
1. Corrosion and Acid alkaline resistant, not rusty.
2. Earthquake-resistant, ductile, not cracking, with high strength.
3. Anti-aging, UV resistant, working life is over 40 years.
4. With good flame resistance.
5. Not absorbing water and moisture.
6. With elegant appearance and color diversity.
7. With light weight, easy transportation and easy installation
|The specification of standard GFRP (SMC) Biogas tanks|
|Remarks: 10-1500m3 large or medium bogas tanks can be customized as per user’s special requirements. Other sizes of GFRP biogans tanks can also be produced between buyer and producer.|
|Comparison between the GFRP biogas tank and the concreted one|